Top 10 Best Beach Resorts in Turkey
Top 10 Best Beach Resorts in Turkey
1. Delphin Diva Premiere -Located just nine miles from downtown Antalya, the Delphin Diva Premiere offers plenty of activities to keep people at this luxury beachfront resort. Guests can frolic on the private beach or swim in a pool with its own waterslide. There's also a tennis court and bowling alley for more active guests, who can dine in one of several international cuisine restaurants in between.
2. Barut Lara -The Barut Lara Resort Spa & Suites is showcased in an awesome setting: ocean views and carefully tended green gardens. But this beachfront property, located 10 km (6 miles) from Antalya airport, offers much more. Guests can lounge by the beach, swim in indoor and outdoor pools, visit the spa or have a Turkish bath. With a well equipped fitness room for more active guests as well as a playroom for children this is one of the best beach resorts in Turkey.
3.Royal Dragon Hotel -A Chinese-themed resort is about the last thing people might expect to see in Turkey, but that's just what the Royal Dragon Hotel is. With a dragon gracing the entrance roof, this luxury resort combines traditional Chinese architecture with modern amenities such as water slides, a bowling alley and decked out fitness room. All rooms have private balconies for guests who prefer to do their lounging inside instead of poolside.
4.Calista Luxury Resort -The Calista Luxury Resort may be located an hour from the Antalya airport, but its amenities more than make up for the drive. An all-inclusive beach resort, the property offers five tennis courts that are lit for night-playing, soccer fields and a huge spa that offers a variety of relaxing treatments. Golfers will appreciate the 10 courses located within a four-mile radius.
5. D-Hotel Maris -Besides offering pools overlooking the waterfront, the D-Hotel Maris is a great place to go scuba diving and snorkeling. Landlubbers will enjoy being close to hiking and biking trails, or they may choose to go horseback riding in the hills surrounding the D-Hotel. The Marmaris Dolphinarium-Aquapark and Aqua Dream Water Park are also nearby.
6.Club Belcekiz Beach Hotel -The Club Belcekiz Beach Hotel in Oludeniz is like a rainbow at night, with colored lights to be found everywhere from the dance floor to pool side throughout the resort. The resort boasts a peaceful garden setting, with guest rooms that have pool, mountain or garden views. The Club Belcekiz Beach Hotel has four restaurants, including one that serves buffet-style, as well as five bars and a nightclub with DJ nights.
7. Royal Wings Hotel -The Royal Wings Hotel, located 18 km (11 miles) from downtown Antalya, will keep guests so busy they won't have time to go to town. Guests with children will love this hotel as it has nine waterslides. Located just a few minutes' walk from the beach, the Royal Wings Hotel offers organized activities during the day and live shows at night. It is set on 18 acres of carefully landscaped grounds.
8. Hilton Dalaman Resort -Hilton Dalaman Resort And Spa is an award-winning resort just a 10-minute walk from downtown Sarigerme. The resort has its own private beach with cabanas for guests' use a well as 10 indoor and outdoor swimming pools. A variety of water activities are offered, as well as a spa and business center. Guests should be prepared to make hard choices when it comes to eating as the Hilton Dalaman Resort And Spa boasts 23 restaurants and bars.
9. Gypsophila Holiday Village -Situated between Alanya and Side, the Gypsophila Holiday Village is an older property that has 404 rooms. It offers limited activities, but does have a swimming pool, fitness center and internet access. It has only one restaurant but it does one of the most extensive foot buffets on the Turkish Riviera. Rooms have balconies overlooking the pool or gardens.
10. Kempinski Hotel Barbaros Bay -The Kempinski Hotel Barbaros Bay near Bodrum is a luxurious relaxing resort with a private beach on the Aegean Sea. It offers activities not found at other Turkish Riviera resorts, such as a sailing school and diving classes. Guests also can take a catamaran ride, go windsurfing, or hike or bike in the surrounding hills. The Kempinski offers a kids club for when kids and parents want a much-needed break from each other. The hotel also pampers pets with their own beds and special treats.
I, Sk Atar Ali hereby declare that all Images use to make this video is from Google Search www.google.com. I use Google Advanced Search to collect those images, usage rights: "free to use, share or modify, even commercially" section. Background Sound of this video I collect from YouTube Audio Library which is free to use. Thank you.