Saint Petersburg is Russia's second-largest city after Moscow and an important Russian port on the Baltic Sea. Saint Petersburg is the most Westernized city of Russia, as well as its cultural capital. The Historic Centre of Saint Petersburg and Related Groups of Monuments constitute a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Saint Petersburg is home to The Hermitage, one of the largest art museums in the world.
The best hotels in Saint Petersburg:
- Belmond Grand Hotel Europe. Set in a stunning central location of St. Petersburg is this 5-star grand hotel that offers elegant accommodation in a fantastic setting. Belmond Grand Hotel Europe provides luxurious living in rooms that are gracefully designed and equipped with all modern facilities you require.
- Domina Prestige St.Petersburg. Located 2 minutes’ walk from St. Isaac’s Cathedral, this 5-star hotel offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and tea/coffee making facilities. All the comfortable rooms at Domina Hotel feature extraordinary design. Every room has a work desk, a safety deposit box and a satellite flat-screen TV.
- Four Seasons Hotel Lion Palace St. Petersburg. Four Seasons Hotel Lion Palace is located in the heart of Saint Petersburg, just 300 metres from the Dvortsovaya Square. It boasts luxury interiors in Russian Empire style and exclusive fine dining options.
- Majestic Boutique Hotel Deluxe. Featuring free WiFi and a fitness centre, Majestic Boutique Hotel Deluxe offers accommodation in Saint Petersburg, 800 metres from Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood. Free private parking is available on site.
- The State Hermitage Museum Official Hotel. This exclusive 5-star hotel is set in the 1830s mansion in the centre of Saint Petersburg and represents the atmosphere of the original Hermitage Museum. Spa and wellness centre and free Wi-Fi is featured here.
Subsribe on Happy Traveler - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB7ViK_fZPd3-3XzIgQKWYg?sub_confirmation=1