Sochi is a city in Krasnodar Krai, Russia, located on the Black Sea coast. The Greater Sochi area, which includes territories and localities subordinated to Sochi proper, sprawls for 145 kilometers (90 mi) along the shores of the Black Sea near the Caucasus Mountains. Being part of the Caucasian Riviera, it is one of the very few places in Russia with a subtropical climate, with warm to hot summers and mild winters. With the alpine and Nordic events held at the nearby ski resort of Roza Khutor in Krasnaya Polyana, Sochi hosted the XXII Olympic Winter Games and XI Paralympic Winter Games in 2014, as well as the Russian Formula 1 Grand Prix from 2014 until at least 2020. It will also be one of the host cities for the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
The Best Hotels in Sochi:
- Bounty Hotel. Bounty Hotel offers rooms with LCD TVs. It is situated along the Black Sea coast, in Sochi and features a sauna and fitness centre. All guest studios and suites are spacious and include air conditioning, a balcony and seating area. Mayak Water Park, Malibu Disco, Calipso Restaurant and The Eighth Heaven entertainment centre are some of the nearby attraction points.
- Denart Hotel. Denart Hotel is located in the centre of Sochi, within a 10-minute walk of the Black Sea coast. Free Wi-Fi and free private parking are provided. The bright air-conditioned rooms are individually designed and feature a minibar, kettle and flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. All beds are equipped with orthopaedic mattresses. A buffet breakfast is served in the hotel’s restaurant. Guests can order dishes of European, Italian and Mexican cuisine in the lobby bar.
- Dolphin Resort Hotel & Conference. Located at the Black Sea shore, in the centre of Sochi, Dolphin Resort Hotel & Conference offers free access to the outdoor pool with sea water and to the private beach. Free WiFi and free private parking are provided. Bicycles can also be hired free of charge. The rooms are air-conditioned and feature a seating area, flat-screen TV, and electric kettle. Guests can dine in the on-site Granat Restaurant serving Caucasian and European cuisine, or eat out in various cafes and restaurants nearby.
- Rodina Grand Hotel & SPA. This luxury 5-star hotel is located on the Black Sea Coast in Sochi. It features a private beach, several gourmet restaurants, a Wellness and Spa by Rodina with indoor and outdoor pools and kids club. Rodina Grand Hotel & SPA is surrounded by 15-hectare sub-tropical gardens. Its stylish rooms and suites feature flat-screen TVs and designer furniture. Rodina Grand Hotel & SPA is the only 5-star boutique hotel in Sochi. Other exclusive facilities include a private movie theatre, billiard room, tennis courts and basketball and volleyball courts.
- Sea Galaxy Hotel Congress & Spa. Sea Galaxy Hotel Congress & Spa is located in the centre of Sochi, right by Frunze Park and just 100 metres from the Black Sea coast. The bright, air-conditioned rooms offer warm-coloured interiors and classic-style décor. Each room is hypoallergenic and includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The property offers 5 conference rooms with a capacity from 100 to 500 people. There are also 2 banquet halls seating up to 200 guests.
Subsribe on Happy Traveler - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB7ViK_fZPd3-3XzIgQKWYg?sub_confirmation=1